2006年8月17日

Changes

Every time I have to study for my exams, I would go back HKUST library.

I took a day off to study today. I went back to this place where I graduated 11 years ago. Needless to say, everytime I came back, I could find a lot of changes.

First of all, the bus routes already changed. The bus I used to take in my university days is no longer exist. Second, there are a large variety of canteens and selections of different food. Well, back to my days, there was only a Cafe de Coral and a Chinese Restaurant! Third, now there is a promotion counter for ... buying laptop computers for students! In my days, we had promotion counters for ... buying calculators!

It was the first day of a Joint Hall O Camp. A lot of freshmen were so happy having their first experience of their U life!

Uh! Forget one important change ... all workstations in the library are linked with internet! That's why I can blog here now. In my days ... only library catalogs could be searched!

沒有留言: