2005年12月23日

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Lord

Some colleagues told me that I should be much relieved as the MC work of the office Annual Dinner has finally finished.

But to me ... the Annual Dinner was just the START of my week. As Frontline is going to hold 2 gospel gatherings on 24 December this Saturday in 2 different churches. We will be the guest singers of an outdoor Christmas Carnival organised by a church in the afternoon. In the evening, we will lead a whole program (75 min.) of a Christmas function in another church. I will be the person to take the lead of the whole program including praise & worship and personal sharings...

I would also share a solo song called 當你走到無力 ... which ... when I looked back my days of 2005, I was going through a very tough and sad year. I felt very much depressed in my career, also I had heavy uncertainty & quarrels with my music ministry partners, also my own church is yet to find our own directions, also my wife's career also depressed her a lot and she even had a medical operation during the year and took a 1-month sick leave earlier this year... and a lot more ...

Now coming to the end of this year, I really can hold nothing in my hands to strengthen up my spirits except Jesus' blessings. I thank God for I can still sing, I can still share my blessings from above and I can still have brothers and sisters in Lord like you all to share my joy and my sorrows ... Thanks for your prayers and support.

May His blessings flow from your hearts... always!

Merry Christmas!

6 則留言:

Carrie 說...

Dear brother, thank you so much for your sharing. Its a tough year, but you also told us God keep you in one piece with His blessings.

I wish you well and pray for you, your family and your ministry. Merry Christmas, Ivor!

Sheta 說...
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
Sheta 說...

What a tough year! Thanks so much for not giving up. Thanks so much for standing still. Thanks so much for trying so hard to move on. Let's stay strong together, and do our best for Him. Let's enjoy the time being together, sharing our lives, fighting for the best!

Merry Christmas!

Ruth Tam 說...

Thx for sharing. Glad to know you find strength in God. Wish your coming years to fill with abundant blessings from God.

史路比 說...

dear brother, you're in HIS love and care, and you're in our prayer. He's always there and will show you the right way. KEEP FAITH!

Wish you a properous year of 2006. ^^

Ivor 說...

To ALL:
Thank you for your caring and support! May you all have a better year in 2006!