2005年11月21日

It’s not my fault

It’s not my fault cos’ the due date of the bill is not printed clearly
It’s not my fault cos’ I want to pay on the last day but your office closed on 5pm which was too early
It’s not my fault cos’ you did not alert me again before the due date
It’s not my fault cos’ I passed the bill to my wife to pay for me but she forgot to
It’s not my fault cos’ it should be your duty to deduct from my salary but not me to pay
It’s not my fault cos’ … … you must be something wrong that made me forget to pay

OK, all are my faults… … but you have to pay the extra 5%

4 則留言:

史路比 說...

haha... it's all your faults by not admitting it.. ^^

匿名 說...

I tell you one thing.
Years ago, it was really my husband's fault to mistakenly withdraw money from my current A/C so that there was not sufficient money for the sent cheque...
I did pay 5% of surcharge!!!>.<

Ivor 說...

Snoopy & Florence: It's too bad people like shifting our our own responsibiliteis and blame the others for the fault! Suxh attitude is disgusting!

Florence: why you let Amos get your money? My wife won't!

Ruth Tam 說...

I explained to them I don't know I need to inform them when I moved and I missed the letter. I don't need to pay the surcharge. I think they are reasonable people.