2005年9月27日

I'm aging

Posted by Picasa


As I need to go back to the text books to prepare for my promotion interview, I have to admit that I'm getting old.

When I was in my secondary school time, I can remember as much as the whole text book to sit for my exams. Then in my university time, I don't need to remember so much or so long as the exams always come shortly( just 1 week) after lessons.

Now, I won't spend a long study week as I could just manage a very short-term memory. Just 2 -day study leave is enough for me ... as I could forget everything for what I've read a week ago!

P.S. My interview is scheduled at 4pm 5 October

5 則留言:

Sheta 說...

Ha!

Even though I'm getting older and older, and will join you guys to sing Jan Lamb's 30mething very soon, I really enjoy my studying of different courses in this year, including pop piano, Tango Argentino, Hebrew, and now Alexander Technique, and in near future, mixing and mastering!

Time to reborn!!!

Ruth Tam 說...

Good luck. You never know.

Carrie 說...

How's ur interview, by the way?

Ivor 說...

leading 3 goals ahead but was laterb equalised and lost the game finally!

Taxation is really a hard profession!

Ivor 說...

thanks carrie