2005年8月11日

The Power of CCM

CCM (Contemporary Christian Music) brings not just music but blessings.

Early on Monday morning when I was back from CAS concert, I went back office with a sleeping body. I did have a bad conversation with my boss. I was very angry. Actually I really hate my job that makes me very tired.

Suddenly a melody comes to my mind, that is "Don't Give Up" by Frances Chiu! I remember in first night of CAS last Friday, Rev. Lee Kam Ting encouraged us to dedicate all in our family, our jobs (no matter how I hate this job) and our church knowing that God has placed me in these places with His purpose. The song touched me. I got strength again to continue my work.

CCM gives me lots of joy and encouragement. I believe the power of CCM that can touch the hearts of many and change our lifes with the blessing from above. That's why I still concentrate in producing CCM with my team.

2 則留言:

Ruth Tam 說...

That's good to know.

Ivor 說...

singing with heart just like dancing with heart! It blesses!