2005年8月3日

I'm tired

.... of managing people.

When Mr. A is caring Mr. B but talking to him with a "unskillful" method, then Mr. B is feeling uneasy and becomes defensive of what Mr. A is saying. However, Mr. A even don't aware of the situation and keep on "caring" Mr. B.

Days after days, Mr. A and Mr. B won't talk to each other direct but they just share with me how bad they feel about each other. The thing is, I'm standing in the middle, observing exactly what is happening, understanding why they feel like this but I'm not a professional to solve out their disagreement.

I keep on being their middle man but can't help. The only thing I can do is to receive their complaints and understand them but nothing else. Lots and lots of complaints are accumulating on me with no way out but who's gonna understand me?

I'm tired.

2 則留言:

Ruth Tam 說...

That's difficult. Maybe many bad feeling is because of unskillful caring and misunderstanding.

Sally 說...

Even though you are not an expert, but you are a good listener.
You did a great job already!