2005年6月11日

Why I like Liverpool?

...love at first sight!

When I was just a 6-7 years-old child I started watching football. Of course Big League Soccer was "Soccer101" for every HK football lover at that time. Liverpool nearly got all years league titles during late 70s and 80s. Especially at late 80s, I believe they were the top team in the world having Steve Nicole, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley, John Barnes, Jan Molby, Alan Hansen ... although they couldn't play the European Cup after the Hassell tragedy!

Liverpool had many rememberable matches in my mind. They can always come back from behind. The 4-3 victory over Newcastle from behind in 1995/96 (since that match, Man Utd came back and won the title that year) ... the 2-1 victory over Arsenal in 2000/01 to win the FA Cup. And this year they dramatically came back from trailing 3 goals behind to win over AC Milan to get their fifth European Championship title ... and a lots memories more!

You will never walk alone!

沒有留言: