2005年6月22日

Weekend Getaway - Bangkok (Flea Market)

To me, flea markets always come with rains and storms...

Chatuchat at Bangkok (2002) - thunderstorms with heavy rains


Camden Town at London (2003) - even heavier than at Chatuchat, but all rains/storms gone when I left.

Saint Ouen Flea Market at Paris (2003) - the whole trip was full of sunshine except that Sunday morning.

Garden Walk(actually not a flea market but a factory outlet) at Tokyo (2004) - wet wet wet

This time, the weather was so good throughout the trip except when I "just think" about going to Suen Lum Night Market... heavy rains came

Of course, I didn't go that night. The next night I said, no matter how heavy the rain is, I have to go... Thank God the sky was so clear... even though it was hot, I could enjoy the only Flea Market without rains!

4 則留言:

Carrie 說...

So did you get/see anything good there?

Ivor 說...

not much but some 手信 and therefore no need to buy from China Town. You know China Town is very very nastly except enjoying shark's fin.

Sheta 說...

You're lucky! Hong Kong has been raining for two months... nearly every single day. I'm lucky too, Uncle Sun shows up on my birthday!!! La la la~~~

Ivor 說...

maybe Aunti Rainy drinks too much!